- Capacity : 2000 Litres
- Outlet : 50mm
- Inlet : 620mm
- Frame : Optional
2000 Litre Cone Tank with a 60 degree angled base.
This 2000 litre Cone Bottom Tank is used where 100% drainage is an advantage. The 60 degree cone tank means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing.
These polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally moulded which means there is a consistent wall thickness.
High impact chemical resistant tank is manufactured from high-density food grade polyethylene.
This conical tank is UV stabilised which means they are suitable for outdoor installations.
The 2000 litre cone bottom tank is manufactured with lifting lugs for ease of installation.
There are outlet locations on the base, side and top of the tank.
- Beer, cider brewing and wine making tank – Ideal for craft and microbrewery application
- Molasses, liquid feed and liquid fertilizer storage
- Chemical holding & chemical mix tank
- Industrial storage tank and chemical supply tanks
- Industrial mix tank and inductor tanks
- Biodiesel processing, biodiesel reactor tank and biodiesel conical tank
- Water storage, settlement and sludge tank
- Holding, surge and balance tanks
- Process mix tanks